
Time Square's HOTTEST Suite: FnF Luxury Awaits!
FnF Luxury Awaits? Yeah, Maybe. (A Time Square Suite Review, For Realz)
Alright, folks, buckle up. I just crawled out of the belly of the beast that is FnF Luxury Awaits in Times Square, and I gotta tell you, it's a whole experience. Not always a good one, mind you, but definitely an experience. This isn't your sanitized, corporate brochure review. This is the raw, unfiltered truth, marinated in jet lag and the faint smell of… well, let's just say a lot of people have been in that room.
(Metadata Snippet - Just so the SEO gods don't smite me):
- Keywords: FnF Luxury Awaits, Times Square, Suite Review, Luxury Hotel, New York City, Accessibility, Spa, Fitness, Dining, WiFi, Cleanliness, Safety, Amenities, Times Square Hotel.
(Let's Dive In - Deep End First!)
First Impressions & The Almighty Vibe
So, you're in Times Square. It's a sensory overload already, right? Neon, noise, the relentless tide of tourists… FnF Luxury Awaits promises an escape. And hey, the lobby is pretty swanky. A few orchids here, a glitzy chandelier there. Check-in was… okay. Not the friendliest. More like, "Here's your key, don't break anything." The concierge? Seemed to be permanently lost in thought, probably contemplating the meaning of life while dodging selfie sticks. But look, I can't fault him, the job must be a nightmare.
Accessibility: A mixed bag, honestly. They claim to have facilities for disabled guests, and there's an elevator, which is essential, obviously. However, I didn’t see a lot in the way of dedicated wheelchair access to the pool area, and everything just felt a little… cramped. It wouldn't be my first choice if accessibility was a high priority, but they got the basics covered.
Rooms: The Good, The Bad, and the Slightly Creepy
Okay, the suite itself. Finally. This is what you're paying for, right? The promised luxury? Well, it's there, sort of. The "FnF" part is definitely true: the rooms are decked out. The bed? HUGE. Blackout curtains? Essential. The view? Depending on your angle, it's either Times Square in all its glory, or a brick wall with a fire escape (that’s the gamble).
- The Pro: The bed. Oh, the bed. Seriously, I could have gotten lost in that thing. Super comfy, fluffy pillows, the works. And the in-room safe was actually useful (because, Times Square).
- The Con: The smell. Listen, I'm not going to get into details, but let's just say the air freshener was working overtime. And the "luxury" decor was starting to show its age. Scratches on the fancy furniture, a slightly dodgy stain on the carpet. You started to get the feeling people have, at some point, been living in this place.
- The Quirky observation: There was a weirdly placed mirror on the ceiling above the bed. I'm not sure why, or what it meant, but it certainly made for some interesting thoughts when you're lying there, staring at the ceiling at 3 am wondering what the heck you're doing.
Amenities - Where the "Luxury" Gets Dicey…
- Internet Access: "Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!": Woohoo! Except it barely worked at times. Constantly dropping, painfully slow. The LAN connection didn't seem to work either. So much for getting any work done. (And yes, I checked, I know how to connect to WiFi. I'm not a total Luddite.)
- Spa/Fitness: Pool with a View: The pool did have a view, albeit a hazy overview of the neighboring buildings. It was also pretty packed. The gym was fine, standard hotel gym stuff. The spa? I'm not sure there was a spa, for the record.
- Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Okay, this is where things got… interesting.
- Restaurants / Bars: They claim a bunch of restaurants. I saw a couple. Breakfast buffet was what you expect from a hotel: Scrambled eggs that looked suspiciously like yellow Play-Doh, limp bacon, and lukewarm coffee. But they did have a guy making omelets to order. Always a bonus. The bar was a fun place to people-watch while you wait on the overly priced cocktail.
- Room Service: 24-hour, which is a lifesaver, let's be honest. But be prepared to pay a premium.
- Snack Bar: Honestly, I just grabbed a bag of chips at the convenience store. Cheaper, and I knew what I was getting.
- Cleanliness and Safety (Important Bits)
- Anti-viral cleaning products: Okay, this is good, given the location. The rooms appeared clean, but that lingering smell made me question it…
- Hand Sanitizer: Available. Always a plus.
- Daily disinfection in common areas: Sure, I'll take their word for it.
- Room Sanitization Opt-Out (Available): Now, that's a good sign. They're giving you a choice? I skipped it.
- Staff Trained in Safety Protocol: I did see staff wearing masks. That was reassuring.
Services and Conveniences: The Little Things… and the Not-So-Little
- Concierge: Well, they are there, but they seem less like guides to the city and more like they are just there to maintain the illusion of concierge presence.
- Elevator: Check! Thank god.
- Meeting/banquet facility: There might be one. I can't be sure. More like a maze of hallways with meeting rooms scattered in between.
- Laundry Service: They offer it. A nice touch, I guess. (Though honestly, it's probably better to use a place on the street.)
- Food Delivery: You can order. Because, Times Square.
- Currency Exchange: A great convenience if you need it, but use it with caution, or you could get ripped off.
For the Kids:
- "Family/child friendly." Sure, I guess.
- "Babysitting service." Possibly?
- "Kids meal." Probably.
The Emotional Rollercoaster (Because I'M Human)
Look, I'm trying to be objective, but it’s hard. This place is a microcosm of Times Square itself: loud, flashy, a bit tarnished around the edges, but still… there. You can't help but be caught up in the energy, the sheer scale of it all.
The Good: The location (if you WANT to be in Times Square, and I did for this trip). The bed. The constant flow of people-watching opportunities. The Bad: The questionable cleanliness. The iffy WiFi. The feeling of being slightly ripped off. The Verdict:
Would I stay here again? Probably not. Not unless someone else was paying. But it's a memorable experience. A weird, messy, slightly overpriced slice of the Big Apple. You’ll survive, you might even enjoy some parts of it. But don't go expecting perfection, or you will be sorely disappointed, and maybe a little bit sick. If you are looking for a truly luxurious experience, look elsewhere. If you are looking to capture the essence of Times Square, then by all means, FnF Luxury Awaits is a place that will deliver on some of the goods, at least.
Hanoi's Hidden Gem: Phoenix Legend Hotel - Unforgettable Luxury Awaits!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups! This isn't your perfectly curated Instagram-worthy travelogue. This is REAL life in Kuala Lumpur, specifically the FnF Suite in Time Square. Prepare for a bumpy ride!
Kuala Lumpur Time Square: FnF Suite – The Chaotic Chronicles
Day 1: Arrival - Jet Lagged and Judgemental
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Flight of Fury and Arrival (Mostly Fury)
- Okay, let's be honest. Flights? They're a necessary evil. This one was a red-eye, which meant I looked like a zombie that had been run over by a particularly enthusiastic lawnmower. Seriously, my hair has never been quite the same after a long-haul flight. KLIA was surprisingly efficient, though. Bonus points. The taxi haggling? Not so much. My inner cheapskate went into DEFCON 1 resisting the inflated tourist prices. Victory, or so I thought.
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM: Check-In Fiasco (or, "The Suite That Wasn't")
- The FnF Suite claims to be "luxury". Let's just say my standards are, shall we say, flexible. The photos online were definitely… flattering. I was mentally preparing for a minimalist, zen experience. This wasn't it. The lobby was bustling. The check-in process somehow took longer than the flight. Finally, the key. "Ooh, a high floor, nice!" Wrong. My first suite? Looked directly into the AC units and a construction site. Whomp, whomp. Back down to reception. (My inner cheapskate was having a field day, judging my own stupidity). Suite number 2? Slightly better, facing a mostly abandoned pool. I decided to take it and stop bothering people.
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: The Great Unpacking and Judgement of the Bed
- Unpacking is never fun. It's the postmortum of adventure. What's even less fun is the smell - old cigarettes mixing with the vague miasma of a hotel room. The bed… well, let's just say it lacked the pillowy perfection of the online photos. More like a firm suggestion to sleep on the floor.
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Lost in Translation (and Laksa)
- Needed food. Desperately. The Time Square mall was a labyrinth. Seriously, it's like someone mixed a shopping mall with an Escher drawing. I finally stumbled upon a food court. I ordered Laksa. My first bite…explosions of flavor! It was phenomenal. I have no shame in finishing the entire bowl.
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Recovery? (Maybe not)
- Back into the room, hoping for a nap that never, ever came. Jet lag is a cruel mistress. Spent a good hour staring at the ceiling, questioning all my life choices. My emotional reaction went from “I am a traveler.” to “I am a lump.”
- 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Dinner Delights or Disaster? (Maybe both)
- Decided to be adventurous. Googled "best restaurants near me." Ended up at a hyped-up place. The food was good, but the service was… slow. And the people-watching? Priceless. Witnessed a family of four yelling at each other for the entire meal. Reminded me to call my family.
- 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM: Shopping Spree of Regret
- Went downstairs to the mall. "I'll just browse," I said. Cut to me buying a questionable t-shirt and a bag I don't need at all. My inner cheapskate was now yelling at me. Back in the room at last, collapsing on the iffy bed, fully regretting the shirt.
Day 2: Petronas Power and Market Mayhem
- 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM: Breakfast of Champions (or at Least, Non-Disasters)
- The hotel breakfast buffet was… passable. The coffee was weak. The pastries were vaguely stale. But the fruit was good, and the sheer variety was dizzying. Fuel for the day. I needed it.
- 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Twin Towers Terror (But Mostly the View!)
- Went to the PETRONAS Twin Towers. Absolutely stunning. Seriously, the sheer scale of them is mind-boggling. The queues? Not so stunning. However, the view from the skybridge was incredible. The city sprawl looked both epic and a little chaotic.
- 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM: Lost in the Jungle (of the Market)
- Time for the Central Market. Colorful, fragrant, and utterly overwhelming. Bargaining is an art form, and I am clearly not a master. Paid too much for a scarf. The smells, the noise, the crowds… it was sensory overload, but in a good way. Found some fantastic street food – char kway teow, a delicious noodle thing that I devoured.
- 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM: Pool Panic and Room Rant
- Back to the hotel for a swim. The abandoned pool I mentioned earlier? Actually pretty decent. But after my swim, I went back and there was a water leak in my suite.
- 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Dinner & City Lights
- Ate at a restaurant in Bukit Bintang. Delicious food, great atmosphere, and a view to die for.
- 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM: The Final Shopping Run
- Returned to the market and started panicking about buying stuff to bring home. Ended up buying even more souvenirs that I did not need.
- 10:30 PM - Bedtime
- Back to the room. Exhausted. Sleep? Hopefully.
Day 3: Farewell (and a Final Fumble)
- 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM: Breakfast and Re-evaluation
- Hotel breakfast, again. Still passable. Debated the meaning of life over a slightly rubbery omelet.
- 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM: Temple Time and Cultural Bliss
- Went to the Thean Hou Temple. It was gorgeous. The colors were vibrant, the architecture was intricate, and the peaceful atmosphere was a welcome respite from the city buzz.
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch and Final Bites
- Dropped by a cafe for a snack – satay, which was amazing.
- 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM: Farewell to the Suite (and the Smell)
- Checked out. The staff seemed almost relieved. The room… I won't miss you. Even though I had to relook around for my belongings before I left.
- 3:00 PM - Flight
- Went to the airport. Reflecting upon my trip. I was utterly exhausted. But I found delicious food and memories I’ll cherish for a while.
Post-Trip Thoughts
- The FnF Suite: It wasn't the luxury I'd dreamed of, but it was a place. It probably wasn't worth the money, but who cares.
- Kuala Lumpur: A vibrant, chaotic, delicious, and at times, slightly overwhelming city. I’ll be back.
- Me: A slightly saner, slightly broke, but definitely more cultured traveller.
So there you have it. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth (mostly). Now go experience it for yourself! And tell me your version of the adventure.
Marriott's Summit Watch: Park City's BEST Ski-In/Ski-Out Luxury?
Time Square's "FnF Luxury Awaits!" Suite: You Have Questions, I (Maybe) Have Answers (and Trauma)
Okay, spill the tea! Is the "FnF Luxury Awaits!" Suite truly the *hottest* thing in Times Square?
What *exactly* makes it "luxurious"? I'm picturing gold-plated toilets…
The view! I've read the view is a big selling point. Was it?
Is the suite family-friendly, or more geared towards… a different kind of guest?
The FnF part? What's THAT all about? Is this some kind of hidden VIP club?
Was it worth the price? Be brutally honest!
Anything else? Any hidden fees? Any tips?


Post a Comment for "Time Square's HOTTEST Suite: FnF Luxury Awaits!"